Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2017, 12:07 PM   #121
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
@coreyevans_10
Bill Self, Maryland, St John's, Cincinnati on hand for Naz Reid, Luther Muhammad & Jahvon Quinerly
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 01:55 PM   #122
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

@AndrewForce8
GT HC Pastner, Vandy HC Drew, USF HC, Cincinnati AC, FSU AC all watching 2018 F Nassir Little (FL) at the moment.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:32 PM   #123
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
With our final scholarship used up for 2017 and all the Bragg chatter now off the board it's time to really focus on 2018 recruiting. I think we need the following with the number one priority listed first:

PG..Big time recruit that can be a possible starter for 3 years.

A PF or C with some serious talent around the basket.

SF/SG...Depending if Keith Williams will be a SF or SG I don't think it matters but always good to get some shooters and athleticism in especially if JE doesn't return after his JR. year.

Trevor Moore/Cumberland/Brooks are a few names that committed during the July months going into their senior year. I think we will start hearing some chatter on some serious names in the next month or 2.

Last edited by GarradJ21; 05-03-2017 at 03:52 PM.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 04:35 PM   #124
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarradJ21 View Post
With our final scholarship used up for 2017 and all the Bragg chatter now off the board it's time to really focus on 2018 recruiting. I think we need the following with the number one priority listed first:

SF/SG...Depending if Keith Williams will be a SF or SG I don't think it matters but always good to get some shooters and athleticism in especially if JE doesn't return after his JR. year.

Trevor Moore/Cumberland/Brooks are a few names that committed during the July months going into their senior year. I think we will start hearing some chatter on some serious names in the next month or 2.
When was Evans?
Old 05-03-2017, 04:40 PM   #125
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

@g3risingstars
2018 DEAVION WASHINGTON drawing high interest from DEPAUL,TEMPLE, PITTSBURGE, and CINCINNATI. Will take visit to TEMPLE next month.

http://247sports.com/Player/Deavion-Washington-46036030

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/deavion-washington
Old 05-03-2017, 04:54 PM   #126
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
I feel like we do need a couple 4 star/ top 100 guys in this class. Besides Williams, the 2017 looks like mainly role player guys. I could be wrong, I hope they turn out great.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:01 PM   #127
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarradJ21 View Post

Agree, PG is top priority in 2018, then maybe a 4
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 07:34 PM   #128
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Bragg

Nick McDermott was in my shop today, we were talking about Bragg. There was interest with Creighton early on but his dad pulled the plug on him because he had trouble in his past and they had a player who got in trouble early this year did not need any more marks. Nick said might not be the best place for him ASU . Maybe Cronin had moved on also. Just a thought.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 07:52 PM   #129
IDC

IDC is on a distinguished road
If I had the opportunity to go to ASU I just might. Just sayin
IDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:25 PM   #130
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
ASU- Landing spot for Torian Graham as well. Not a place to go if you want to play in the tourney, been 3 times in last 20 years.