Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 09-07-2018, 12:09 PM   #1
M64W

M64W is on a distinguished road
BEARCAT TALK???

I question the TALK aspect of this website. The football T.E.A.M. had an excellent win to open the season over UCLA. Play their next door rival Miami tomorrow You would think there would be some TALK, but NO!!! From this site, it is hard to tell that the Bearcats are even playing football.
M64W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 02:27 PM   #2
Cin City

Cin City is on a distinguished road
I'll play.

Great win saturday. Im worried that we come out flat after a win like that. Hopefully our guys are just as jacked to continue winning the Victory Bell as they were playing in the Rose Bowl.

Im ready!
Cin City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:40 PM   #3
rogerOH

rogerOH is on a distinguished road
If you want the talk to increase on this forum, just say something good about Coach Cronin or his recruiting. I really like this last class and the year before and think we have a great shot at 30 wins again. I also believe Keith Williams will average 15 pts. a game and be 2nd team all AAC. Yes I really do think these things but if this doesn't stir the pot I don't know what will.
rogerOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:47 PM   #4
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerOH View Post
If you want the talk to increase on this forum, just say something good about Coach Cronin or his recruiting. I really like this last class and the year before and think we have a great shot at 30 wins again. I also believe Keith Williams will average 15 pts. a game and be 2nd team all AAC. Yes I really do think these things but if this doesn't stir the pot I don't know what will.
Excited about both teams having great years !!! 40 win combo between football and basketball. Great recruiting, both sports. Want to see what this Quarterback does against the Redhawks.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:53 AM   #5
Cin City

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerOH View Post
I hope you're right. KW kind of...kind of...kind of reminds me a little of Leonard Stokes and I'd certainly be ok with a career like that.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #6
bearcat1518

bearcat1518 is on a distinguished road
Anyone know what’s up w Kevin Mohoun? 3 year letterman Rush End, 2 year starter, but I didn’t see him in the box score last week?
bearcat1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 04:03 PM   #7
Cin City

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat1518 View Post
Anyone know what’s up w Kevin Mohoun? 3 year letterman Rush End, 2 year starter, but I didn’t see him in the box score last week?
Think an injury during spring. ACL maybe...don't quote me.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:52 PM   #8
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat1518 View Post
Hope he is Ok. Well, on to ESPN 3
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:49 AM   #9
juckerrules
Elite Member

juckerrules is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M64W View Post
I question the TALK aspect of this website. The football T.E.A.M. had an excellent win to open the season over UCLA. Play their next door rival Miami tomorrow You would think there would be some TALK, but NO!!! From this site, it is hard to tell that the Bearcats are even playing football.
Your point was instantly proved, M64W. Two of the next three comments were solely or partly addressing basketball...on a football forum. Let's face it...the damage of the Tuberville years will take some time to heal..folks on a free site are not quite as rabid fans as those on paid sites...there is far more talk on some of those for example...maybe due to the input & work of those who run them (not plugging, but Chad does a fantastic job of providing the kind of info that stimulates conversation) Talk around here will pick up when & if Bearcats pull off some wins against big time teams - Win at UCLA was a good start, no matter how down they are. The young players for the Cats look legit.
juckerrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:43 AM   #10
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
I follow the football team but not nearly as closely as I do the basketball cats. I think many feel that way. I left the city in 1973 and didn’t return until 95. During that period I followed the buckeyes football. It was on nationally and it was Ohio.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote