Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2016 Recruiting Profiles

Old 03-30-2016, 01:06 PM   #1
Btown Bearcat

Btown Bearcat is an unknown quantity at this point
'16 Sacred Heart Transfer PG Cane Broome

If cronin can pull him in he would be an absolute steal. Kid is dam good hes the real deal and he could take over the point his first year he would be a junior. sure hope cronin pulls this off Boome, evans, cumberland, clark, washinton as our starting 5 would be unreal. just thinking about that starting 5 makes me smile. he wont ever have to play in the old fifth third hell most likely play in nky gym as junior and renovated arena as a senior

I just got a good feeling that cronin killed cinci's curse by staying and now hes going to take us to the next level and this would be a huge part of it.

Regardless if we pull broome tho I totally expect the bearcats to grab a couple transfers and a juco or 2
Old 03-30-2016, 01:18 PM   #2
prancer

prancer is on a distinguished road
Who's Hamilton? You mean Washington?
prancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 01:24 PM   #3
Btown Bearcat

Btown Bearcat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by prancer View Post
Who's Hamilton? You mean Washington?
ya let me fix it thats embarrassing haha. im sure brooks will be in the mix as well but i do think washington will be our guy
Old 03-30-2016, 01:46 PM   #4
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
We could still lose by 2. #keepthecursealive
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:07 PM   #5
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown Bearcat View Post

If cronin can pull him in he would be an absolute steal. Kid is dam good hes the real deal and he could take over the point his first year he would be a junior. sure hope cronin pulls this off Boome, evans, cumberland, clark, washinton as our starting 5 would be unreal. just thinking about that starting 5 makes me smile. he wont ever have to play in the old fifth third hell most likely play in nky gym as junior and renovated arena as a senior

I just got a good feeling that cronin killed cinci's curse by staying and now hes going to take us to the next level and this would be a huge part of it.

Regardless if we pull broome tho I totally expect the bearcats to grab a couple transfers and a juco or 2
I think we only have 3 more total to offer. If we grab this guy...we have two more to fill.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:45 PM   #6
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Broome, martins, brooks, Cumberland would be a hell of a class
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:47 PM   #7
CanadianBearcat

CanadianBearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown Bearcat View Post

Lol I really hope you just accidentally typed Cumberland as a starter over our First Team All Conference star (Caupain) by mistake. That being said Id love to get this kid and thank you for the info update.
CanadianBearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:50 PM   #8
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBearcat View Post
Lol I really hope you just accidentally typed Cumberland as a starter over our First Team All Conference star (Caupain) by mistake. That being said Id love to get this kid and thank you for the info update.
TC would graduate before Broome is eligible.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:50 PM   #9
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBearcat View Post
Broome can't play till 2017 Caupain will be gone....
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:53 PM   #10
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
Broome can't play till 2017 Caupain will be gone....
Great minds think alike except in baseball trades. Lol!!!
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote