Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2017, 01:43 PM   #51
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Catbear Player View Post
I just DON'T understand how most of you guys can get excited about watching UC play the likes of ECU, Tulane, USF, Memphis, etc. game after game. As for the clown who says WSU and VCU are coming to the AAC, you're nuts, checkout what both schools had said about this, NO THANK YOU. Look guys UC put all of it's eggs in one basket when they thiught for sure they were heading to the Big 12, the bottom line is FOOTBALL drives the bus, regardless how good you think your B-Ball team is Nipert stadium is beatiful, but it's way to small, period. NO TEAMS in the Big 12 wanted to play here, like it or not UC is what it is, and I'll even go as far as to compare UC basketball to the likes of a VCU, Wichita St, even a Gonzaga type, but the difference is, these teams have made runs to final 4' and elite 8's something the mighty Mickey Mouse Cronin has failed to ever do. Keep telling yourselves things are getting better, but it will ALWAYS be the same ole story year after year, until UC get into a Bif Conf. and gets a coach who can take them to the next level. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile, Mick or is it Marvin Cronin and Mick Lewis neither can't even do that. 100% FACT! Good day fantasy wish UC fans! ( LOL )
Who says we get excited about it...there is nothing we can do about the teams in the bottom of the conference. And thanks for the clown comment bro. But If you are telling us that our conference sucks and we need to leave, then why the hell wouldnt Wichita leave. They said the same things Mick did about the seedings.

Quick question. Other than just being a douche, is there a reason you are here? you obviously hate Mick, dont know what players are on our roster and laugh at lack of tourny runs. So do us all a favor and run in front of a bus so I can get my laughs in
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:46 PM   #52
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I just DON'T understand how most of you guys can get excited about watching UC play the likes of ECU, Tulane, USF, Memphis, etc. game after game. As for the clown who says WSU and VCU are coming to the AAC, you're nuts, checkout what both schools had said about this, NO THANK YOU. Look guys UC put all of it's eggs in one basket when they thiught for sure they were heading to the Big 12, the bottom line is FOOTBALL drives the bus, regardless how good you think your B-Ball team is Nipert stadium is beatiful, but it's way to small, period. NO TEAMS in the Big 12 wanted to play here, like it or not UC is what it is, and I'll even go as far as to compare UC basketball to the likes of a VCU, Wichita St, even a Gonzaga type, but the difference is, these teams have made runs to final 4' and elite 8's something the mighty Mickey Mouse Cronin has failed to ever do. Keep telling yourselves things are getting better, but it will ALWAYS be the same ole story year after year, until UC get into a Bif Conf. and gets a coach who can take them to the next level. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile, Mick or is it Marvin Cronin and Mick Lewis neither can't even do that. 100% FACT! Good day fantasy wish UC fans! ( LOL )
Those teams have made runs but it's really rare. Ganzaga hasn't made it to the final 4, and one elite 8 ever. The other teams made a run and didn't go back. That's what we are trying to tell you. It's not easy.

Is playing Tulane or ECU exciting? No. Never heard one person say that. Ever. But we like watching our team play bball. We are UC fans. Should we not be excited about a top 20 team coming back next year? The odds are they will not win the championship but it ls still exciting
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:49 PM   #53
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
Who says we get excited about it...there is nothing we can do about the teams in the bottom of the conference. And thanks for the clown comment bro. But If you are telling us that our conference sucks and we need to leave, then why the hell wouldnt Wichita leave. They said the same things Mick did about the seedings.

Quick question. Other than just being a douche, is there a reason you are here? you obviously hate Mick, dont know what players are on our roster and laugh at lack of tourny runs. So do us all a favor and run in front of a bus so I can get my laughs in
Yeah, what is he trying to say? Don't get excited about your favorite team? You're on a Uc message board,
Old 03-20-2017, 01:55 PM   #54
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Those teams have made runs but it's really rare. Ganzaga hasn't made it to the final 4, and one elite 8 ever. The other teams made a run and didn't go back. That's what we are trying to tell you. It's not easy.

Is playing Tulane or ECU exciting? No. Never heard one person say that. Ever. But we like watching our team play bball. We are UC fans. Should we not be excited about a top 20 team coming back next year? The odds are they will not win the championship but it ls still exciting
And Gonzaga has made 19 straight tournaments.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:57 PM   #55
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Yeah, what is he trying to say? Don't get excited about your favorite team? You're on a Uc message board,
Exactly. I won't apologize to anyone for being happy with this season. It provided months and months of entertainment. The season tickets holders saw 18 wins and 0 losses. No chance any of them are complaining about the product.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:09 PM   #56
HoosierCat
Elite Member

HoosierCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Exactly. I won't apologize to anyone for being happy with this season. It provided months and months of entertainment. The season tickets holders saw 18 wins and 0 losses. No chance any of them are complaining about the product.
Exactly. We could of been Uconn this year, how fun would that of been
HoosierCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:10 PM   #57
Mr. Catbear Player
Banned

Mr. Catbear Player is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post

Get your laugh? I would think watching UC play Tulane is already a big enough joke, BTW, your wife wanted me to tell you to bring home milk. ( GFYCS )
Mr. Catbear Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:14 PM   #58
UCBearcats
Banned

UCBearcats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Get your laugh? I would think watching UC play Tulane is already a big enough joke, BTW, your wife wanted me to tell you to bring home milk. ( GFYCS )
Is that you bulldog01?
UCBearcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:16 PM   #59
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
For the 5th time, what do you want to do about the conference?what should they do about it?
Old 03-20-2017, 02:16 PM   #60
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
youre still posting and I havent seen any news outlets post about anyone getting hit by a bus, so no. havent got my laugh yet.
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote