Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: Will UC beat Florida?
Yes 22 56.41%
No 17 43.59%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #331
jds513

jds513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rycek View Post
Some of the people on here really are a joke. Don't here from some of you for the entire first 7 games, then we lose a game and out you come. Idk how you call that being a fan, I sure don't.
Oh not a fan if you don’t post religiously on this board and then come on and express frustrations? Give me a break
jds513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #332
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
I also think that ball was off Florida. Was hard to tell because of the net being in the way.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #333
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
clark, evans, and cumberland must play better. clark has been off the past 2, cumberland has struggled since the first couple weeks, and i dont know what evans has going on.

i still dont think we can be a good team if jenifer is playing 23 minutes. he's simply not good enough, opposing teams don't even guard him.

depth has become a major issue. the 2 big back ups aren't good enough to play these teams and the freshman aren't good enough to even get in.

its down to the top 5 guys. not going to beat a good team with 4 of those 5 are struggling.

Last edited by cincrulz11; 12-09-2017 at 07:21 PM.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:19 PM   #334
IDC

IDC is on a distinguished road
Ugh. Having these 2 losses in the resume wont be a big deal in March, but they're the games thst needed to be wins in March for a top 4 seed. Another mid seed with a tough second round matchup guaranteed
IDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:19 PM   #335
MacBearcat
Banned

MacBearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
We are awful. Florida is not a good team and we struggled to get anything. Cronin is a fool.
The turning point was leaving the guy wide open with the scored tied with 2 mins left for a 3(I guess they didn't learn from leaving guys wide open on the wings against X). Also, Cane gets burned by Chioza and Kyle Washington just stand there and admires as the guy hit the floater. WTF
MacBearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:19 PM   #336
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
This team is mediocre right now. Not sure what else to say. I have been very discouraged with our bench. Moore and Williams are non existent....in that they don't get to play. I think we played 7 guys tonight.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #337
RedlegZdid
Banned

RedlegZdid is on a distinguished road
Good teams win in spite of the refs. We're not a good team right now.
RedlegZdid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #338
dbieon12
Elite Member

dbieon12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rycek View Post
Right. Cronin frustrates me sometimes but the things he gets blamed for are hilarious sometimes. Why aren't we hitting open shot, Cronin fault, why did we get beat off the dribble, Cronin fault. It's funny
Why is he letting them take shots they are not good at making? Woohoo, Evans shoots 42% from 3 on the season --- wait until that plummets to 34% by year end after he has to play real D1 schools!

We were in the bonus with 12 minutes left and have very little to show for it. Cumberland jacking up a 3 and barely hitting the backboard TWICE in the final 5 minutes is an absolute joke.

GO TO THE BASKET. KICK IT OUT IF IT'S NOT THERE.

The same offense that Cronin has died by for the last 6 years plagues this team. Pass around the perimeter, pass around the perimeter... jump shot or turnover... repeat...
dbieon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #339
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
This sh** gets better and better, I think I'm having déjà vu big game after big game!
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #340
Nati lite

Nati lite is on a distinguished road
Can't expect to win games when you have 4 assists and 21 turnovers. Got to win the next two.
Nati lite is offline   Reply With Quote