Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2014, 05:52 AM   #261
bearcatrunner

bearcatrunner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
Damn. I can't wait for next year.
Not me I am kind of enjoying this year. Hard not to for a team picked what 5th who are 24-3!
bearcatrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:38 AM   #262
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatrunner View Post
Not me I am kind of enjoying this year. Hard not to for a team picked what 5th who are 24-3!
Couldn't agree more. Biggest game of the year Saturday. Next year can wait.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:49 PM   #263
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Gary dropped a career high 47 tonight. Throw in 14 boards and 4 blocks. This kid could be special.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:43 PM   #264
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Webb Wellman @BALLisLIFEeast: @Gary11_Clark just put on a show at Clayton - finished with 33pts 12reb 4blk 3ast & a big win. On to round 2. #HoopState
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:38 AM   #265
bearcatrunner

bearcatrunner is on a distinguished road
Anyone have the stats for the year for this kid? I wonder what they look like for the kid he is contending with for player of the year. Hard to believe they would be better than Clark's numbers. May depend on how far his team makes a run. Does his team play at the highest level like D1 in his state?
bearcatrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:53 AM   #266
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatrunner View Post
Anyone have the stats for the year for this kid? I wonder what they look like for the kid he is contending with for player of the year. Hard to believe they would be better than Clark's numbers. May depend on how far his team makes a run. Does his team play at the highest level like D1 in his state?
and to add to this....could Clark and Pinson meet in the tourney? I saw Pinson is in division 3A. Could not find Clayton High
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:57 AM   #267
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Depending what our 2015 class turns out to be, Shaq's senior year, this team will be stupid athletic.
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:49 AM   #268
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
and to add to this....could Clark and Pinson meet in the tourney? I saw Pinson is in division 3A. Could not find Clayton High
Found Clayton in the NCHSAA 4A bracket: http://www.maxpreps.com/tournament/-...onships-4a.htm

Pinson's school apparently plays in a different association: "But, in the end, those experiences helped them win their second straight NCISAA 3A state championship." http://www.hpe.com/sports/highschool...t-as-champions
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:13 PM   #269
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheids21 View Post
Depending what our 2015 class turns out to be, Shaq's senior year, this team will be stupid athletic.
Shaq better find away to become much more consistent and develope a all around game or he will be coming off the bench his senior year. He won't play SG or the 4 or 5 that only leaves wings. Mormon and KJ will give him all he wants competition wise for the last spots on the wing. Thats also not considering we may bring in another wing yet this year. I really can't keep waitng on this guy to break out. 21 minutes Saturday in the biggest game of the year and he comes away with 0 points and 0 rebounds.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:17 PM   #270
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Shaq better find away to become much more consistent and develope a all around game or he will be coming off the bench his senior year. He won't play SG or the 4 or 5 that only leaves wings. Mormon and KJ will give him all he wants competition wise for the last spots on the wing. Thats also not considering we may bring in another wing yet this year. I really can't keep waitng on this guy to break out. 21 minutes Saturday in the biggest game of the year and he comes away with 0 points and 0 rebounds.
I think a lot of those zeros were due to him nearly breaking his wrist on the hard foul (no-call) on Harrell. Heard he really couldn't shoot with his right hand in the second half. Agree on his consistency though, but IMO it's been getting better and he seemed very aggressive in the first half up until that foul.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote