Chris Beard runs what Cronin wants but he actually has an offensive system
Bearcats92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:06 AM   #382
ChesterCat

ChesterCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
When has Pitino failed to win?
Life. He has failed at life over and over. It is not like he was a shyster in his twenties and then matured and grew up and learned from his ways. He is ancient and still leaving trainwrecks wherever he goes. Do you really want our whole program looking like Louisville's in the next 5 or 6 years after he left it? For sure, Chris Mack has done a quick job of resurrecting it, but that is a small miracle in and of itself. We cannot expect that kind of turn around here.
ChesterCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:33 AM   #383
ME80

ME80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterCat View Post
Life. He has failed at life over and over. It is not like he was a shyster in his twenties and then matured and grew up and learned from his ways. He is ancient and still leaving trainwrecks wherever he goes. Do you really want our whole program looking like Louisville's in the next 5 or 6 years after he left it? For sure, Chris Mack has done a quick job of resurrecting it, but that is a small miracle in and of itself. We cannot expect that kind of turn around here.
Well said my friend!
ME80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:07 AM   #384
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Hahaha. Life. Nice.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:04 PM   #385
Profchaos102

Profchaos102 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Yupp. The fact that we are just Cincinnati from the American Conference, it would be that much harder for our program to recover if he left our program in a similar mess to Louisville’s. We wouldn’t be able to just pry away a top young coach from a respectable basketball school in a power conference like Louisville did.
Profchaos102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:57 PM   #386
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profchaos102 View Post
Yupp. The fact that we are just Cincinnati from the American Conference, it would be that much harder for our program to recover if he left our program in a similar mess to Louisville’s. We wouldn’t be able to just pry away a top young coach from a respectable basketball school in a power conference like Louisville did.
Louisville didn’t pry away a coach from a power conference
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:23 PM   #387
cincycpaw
Epic Member

I love cincinnati fans. Already worried how Pitino would leave IC if he were hired and how it would be a disaster and we’d never recover. And Pitino wins everywhere. He wins in Greece for Christ sake. Pitino would win and win big in Cincinnati.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:41 PM   #388
HarryBosch

HarryBosch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcats92 View Post
Chris Beard runs what Cronin wants but he actually has an offensive system
Chris Beard's defense makes Mick's look like 7th graders.
HarryBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:04 PM   #389
ME80

ME80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
I love cincinnati fans. Already worried how Pitino would leave IC if he were hired and how it would be a disaster and we’d never recover. And Pitino wins everywhere. He wins in Greece for Christ sake. Pitino would win and win big in Cincinnati.
So you would prefer to win regardless of the consequences or character?
ME80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:14 PM   #390
cincycpaw
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME80 View Post
So you would prefer to win regardless of the consequences or character?
Regardless of... you are assuming a lot. Would you have Bruce Pearl, calipari or Sampson as your coach if mick left? I would.