Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 09-27-2013, 07:05 AM   #261
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJack5 View Post
In the video on go bearcats, he looks like he has put on a lot of muscle. JJ looks a little bit bigger, Big Dave looks better, Rubles looks like a monster, and there was somebody who I couldn't identify with a beard and whoever it was, they looked scrawny....
The coding is so off when I visit the website its annoying I cant even find anything..Makes me want to throw my computer at bill gates face
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #262
xlax

xlax is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
The coding is so off when I visit the website its annoying I cant even find anything..Makes me want to throw my computer at bill gates face
Are you saying it is a coding issue on their end? I would think that would affect everyone.

I've been on gobearcats.com on multiple devices (work computer, home computer, ipad, cell phone) recently and I haven't had any issues
xlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:41 AM   #263
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlax View Post
Are you saying it is a coding issue on their end? I would think that would affect everyone.

I've been on gobearcats.com on multiple devices (work computer, home computer, ipad, cell phone) recently and I haven't had any issues
Im on my work computer which is a windows..Im a mac guy...Its the only website that is screwed up so IDK. I wish I knew how to explain it other than things just not being in the right spot which makes the site extremely hard to read
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #264
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Any update on Jamaree? Is he eligible?
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #265
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Any update on Jamaree? Is he eligible?
No word.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #266
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
No word.
Geez you think they'd have something by now. Preseason game #1 is in 2 days.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #267
westsidecat
Banned

westsidecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Geez you think they'd have something by now. Preseason game #1 is in 2 days.
lance wasn't cleared till a few hrs befor game 1. i'm just curious as to the reasons why he hasn't. everybody was worried about deshaun not strickland.
westsidecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #268
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Earned team most valuable player honors while averaging 21 points, 8 rebounds and 3 blocks during the 2012-13 season at Queen City Prep Academy in Harrisburg, N.C. ... Helped lead the Trailblazers to a 30-5 overall record and Top 12 national ranking ... Coached at Queen City Prep by Tony Taylor ... attended McClymonds High School in Oakland, Calif., where he battled a knee injury that caused him to miss all of his junior season and portions of his senior campaign.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #269
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
For all those wondering about him, here is what Mick has to say about the situation:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...nd%2011-06.mp3
Old 11-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #270
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Seems like you can hear the hope in Mick's voice to me.