Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2017 Recruiting Profiles

Old 04-20-2017, 11:09 AM   #11
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCBearcats View Post
Take em both if that happens and wish Quadri well.
I'm not a fan of that. If Quadri is committed, goes to class, works hard, etc, I don't think it's fair to uproot his life going into his SR year.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:15 AM   #12
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I'm not a fan of that. If Quadri is committed, goes to class, works hard, etc, I don't think it's fair to uproot his life going into his SR year.
Couldn't agree with you more Jake. More importantly I don't our coach subscribes to that thought process either. If he did I would find a new team to cheer for.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:50 AM   #13
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Agree, for all we know quad works hard everyday. Been here for 3 years. I wouldn't want to give him the boot. Actually had a couple moments last year also
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:17 PM   #14
UCBearcats
Banned

UCBearcats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This situation most likely won't play out but I'd be all for moving on from Quadri if it did. I'd assume the staff could handle it with class and help make sure Quadri lands someone where he can actually play his Sr. year.

Again, most likely not going to happen and I'm guessing the staff wouldn't even consider it but I personally would welcome it if given the chance to improve our talent by adding a recruit and a transfer.
UCBearcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #15
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
I remember Quadri Moore's offer lingered out there a bit and his stock was dropping when he accepted. We should have pulled the offer when we had the chance, but hindsight is 20/20.

At this point, I would not want to push out a good kid who has put in his 3 years and been a good citizen and student.

Now if he was eligible and interested in being a grad transfer, that would be a different story. I could see him starting for a low-major program.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:12 PM   #16
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
And I was essentially the Quadri Moore of my varsity basketball team, so I'm not hating on the guy at all.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:25 PM   #17
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
#Quadsquad is taking over where Kevin left off, he will be the defensive sharpshooter next season and start every game
Old 04-20-2017, 07:37 PM   #18
Bearcat2121

Bearcat2121 is on a distinguished road
Anybody know when Bragg is visiting?
Bearcat2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:32 PM   #19
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
#Quadsquad is taking over where Kevin left off, he will be the defensive sharpshooter next season and start every game
Already giving up on next season?
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:40 AM   #20
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
@Scott_Stanford
Bet on Cincinnati .... Former Jayhawk Carlton Bragg Jr. eyeing five schools for fresh start https://t.co/hZm3sn1irJ
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote