Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 11-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Trash Talk

With Kevin Garnett's recent trash talking story, I was wondering if any of you guys who played competitive sports trash talk on the court/field/ice. Do you remember any more memorable things said, or any thing said to you?

When I was playing high school hockey there was a lot of trash talking going on, but I think they worst wasn't technically trash talk. Playing suckamore(HEYOO) one of their players spit on of our players jersey. Clear as day. I for one, was never a big trash talker. Every now and then I would say something to the other team, but generally I wouldn't say much. Any of you guys have good stories? I'm not talking backyard sports either.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
I was never a trash talker. I was more of a Johnny Gomes type... showed a ton of emotion... equally effective at times at getting underneath the opponents skin.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by psax889906 View Post
I was never a trash talker. I was more of a Johnny Gomes type... showed a ton of emotion... equally effective at times at getting underneath the opponents skin.
Openly wept after loses.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
I led my team in technical fouls last year in an adult basketball league in Evandale... 4 in 8 games I think. Never for complaining to the refs. Always for getting under other players skin.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #5
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Openly wept after loses.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #6
psax889906
Epic Member

Quote:
I led my team in technical fouls last year in an adult basketball league in Evandale... 4 in 8 games I think. Never for complaining to the refs. Always for getting under other players skin.
Somehow this is what I imagine when I think of you and LivingLegend...

Epic trash talking.

Or maybe like this:

Old 11-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #7
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Openly wept after loses.
:

Classic. Reps your way.

And I said competitive sports, not some pick up league crap. But if you are including that I have a good story for you all. I'll keep you on your toes cuz I have to run.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote