Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 02-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #21
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
They have no guards. Either to old or not good. Denvers front court laughs at them. Denver needs dwight, would make the most dominate team since the Bulls.
Dwight is Biggie with some hops. He cant shoot and is akward.

Best Center in the league is......

I dont even know but it IS NOT DWIGHT
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #22
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Dwight is Biggie with some hops. He cant shoot and is akward.

Best Center in the league is......

I dont even know but it IS NOT DWIGHT
Denver does not need a scoring center, they have plenty of scoring threats with Melo, Chauncy, Jr.... Denver needs a big man that can dominate the glass, and get easy put back points. Pau is a 7 footer. Bynum is 7ft. Those are tough matchups based on size.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #23
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Denver does not need a scoring center, they have plenty of scoring threats with Melo, Chauncy, Jr.... Denver needs a big man that can dominate the glass, and get easy put back points. Pau is a 7 footer. Bynum is 7ft. Those are tough matchups based on size.
You want someone tall?

Two words:

Ron Allen
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:05 PM   #24
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You want someone tall?

Two words:

Ron Allen
No but ill take a guy who is roughly averaging 20 and 15... Like it or not Dwight is the best center in the game, for the simple fact that there is no one else out there. But besides the point, cause Dwight being in Denver aint happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STI5UZDlcdM

Watch it, study it. The future.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #25
TheFranchise

TheFranchise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
LivingLegend and I are both on board with Denver.

They have the most talent of anybody. They are a really good center away from being dominate...

Kenyon checks Lebron and Shaq in yesterday's game. Thats awesome.

Kenyon can check Lebron.
I hate to say this, but i am agreeing with them. I told livinglegend yesterday that Denver would beat Cleveland last night and that Denver is a favorite to win it all. You saw last night what happened to the Lakers when a team played physical with them, they struggled to score points. Denver is a physical team and can score over a 100 points every night. There only question has been if they will play defense. In a 7 game series i would take Denver over any other team in the league.

On a side note, I hate Lebron. How can you force your way to the basket, lower your shoulder, and draw the foul on the defense, thats some cr*p. Its a da*n offensive fould but since he is the "chosen one" he gets all the calls. I hate that.
TheFranchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #26
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Everyone seems to be overreacting to the game last night. Do you people realize Cleveland didn't have Z or Jamison? Denver is most certainly NOT the team to beat.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #27
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
LivingLegend and I are both on board with Denver.

They have the most talent of anybody. They are a really good center away from being dominate...
Kenyon checks Lebron and Shaq in yesterday's game. Thats awesome.

Kenyon can check Lebron.

You have to be kidding me. Most talent then anybody? Chauncy/Melo are solid. JR can be solid and other then that...no one. Kenyon can not check lebron-no one can.

IMO with the MAVS addition that would be a very good series (Mavs Nuggets). A toss up. Lakers are still better then both of them-too much size+Kobe. Also, Lakers bench is very good- the team is proving they can win without the best player in the league.

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #28
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFranchise View Post
I hate to say this, but i am agreeing with them. I told livinglegend yesterday that Denver would beat Cleveland last night and that Denver is a favorite to win it all. You saw last night what happened to the Lakers when a team played physical with them, they struggled to score points. Denver is a physical team and can score over a 100 points every night. There only question has been if they will play defense. In a 7 game series i would take Denver over any other team in the league.

On a side note, I hate Lebron. How can you force your way to the basket, lower your shoulder, and draw the foul on the defense, thats some cr*p. Its a da*n offensive fould but since he is the "chosen one" he gets all the calls. I hate that.
Yes there should be some offensive fouls but that is hardly what he does. Lebron is challenging Kobe for best player in the league right now. Who does he have to play with?!?! A very very old shaq....now that he has jamison the team just got much much better.

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:08 PM   #29
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Im not agreeing or disagreeing with your statement. But what team has more talent?
Old 02-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #30
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
All one has to do is look at their respective rosters to realize that Lakers have more talent.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote