Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 02-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #41
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
As my man Skip pointed out on 1st and 10- the Nuggets are Way to inconsistent. Lets look at there last 11 games—They have solid victories over the spurs, Lakers, Dallas, Cleveland and Boston. However—they also have losses too the Spurs, Washington(lol) Utah, Phoenix, and Oklahoma City (ALL by double digits)

L @ OKC by 17! Terrible
L @home to Spurs by 19!
L by 10 at Utah and at Washington…(Keep in mind this is after all the trades Washington did…pathetic. No excuse to losing to that washington team at all..especially by double digits-are you kidding me?!)

Skip is right- to inconsistent to make them a title contender.

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #42
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontMissHim View Post
As my man Skip pointed out on 1st and 10- the Nuggets are Way to inconsistent. Lets look at there last 11 games—They have solid victories over the spurs, Lakers, Dallas, Cleveland and Boston. However—they also have losses too the Spurs, Washington(lol) Utah, Phoenix, and Oklahoma City (ALL by double digits)

L @ OKC by 17! Terrible
L @home to Spurs by 19!
L by 10 at Utah and at Washington…(Keep in mind this is after all the trades Washington did…pathetic. No excuse to losing to that washington team at all..especially by double digits-are you kidding me?!)

Skip is right- to inconsistent to make them a title contender.
Wrong, the Nuggets dont care about playing clown teams. Look at what they have done to the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs. Yawn your argument.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #43
DontMissHim
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Wrong, the Nuggets dont care about playing clown teams. Look at what they have done to the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs. Yawn your argument.
Im pretty sure we could get 5 posters from this board and come with in 10 of the wizards. Im glad they dont care about playing clown teams-means they will lose 1st round of the playoffs...

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph
Old 02-23-2010, 09:22 PM   #44
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontMissHim View Post
Im pretty sure we could get 5 posters from this board and come with in 10 of the wizards. Im glad they dont care about playing clown teams-means they will lose 1st round of the playoffs...
As long as in that 5, DontMissHim, K-Court, are not on the list, possibly.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #45
DontMissHim
Elite Member

I thought id do a little update on the great nuggets after tonights performance. They went to the Lakers and lost a couple nights ago--Then tonight a great battle of the top 2 offenses in the league. Should be a shoot out right?---Denver 85-Suns 101.

Are you serious? the Suns have one of the worst defenses in the league and Denver manages to put up 85? Pathetic.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #46
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
They are in danger of dropping to the 4th best team in the west too.

I would be too concerned if I was a Denver fan yet.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #47
DontMissHim
Elite Member

Well- with the season almost over I thought id bring this thread back up. The Utah Jazz are looking very good right now and the Lakers are falling hard. It will be interesting to see if they can turn it up a notch come playoff time. Also- the Nuggets seem to be falling fast as well. I am pretty sure K-mart is hurt but could be wrong...

Any chance OKC can come out of the west? I seem to doubt it but as much as I hate Durant he is playing great.

As for the east--If the Cavs dont win it they should seriously consider folding as a franchise.

Lastly- Kyle Korver (Utah Jazz outstanding 3 point shooter) Is on pace to break the regular season 3pt FG% (which is currently 52%) Kyle is shooting at a 56% clip from beyond the arc.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:17 PM   #48
DontMissHim
Elite Member

I thought id bring this back up with first round of playoffs getting done. Lets get some of your impressions and predictions.

I will start out in the East--Orlando is looking really good (better then last year IMO) and will end up going to the championship game over the Cavs. Shaq isnt looking good right now but you never know how he will play with the "rivalry" he and dwight have.

In the west-Im surprised the spurs are playing so well against the Mavs. Unless Lakers get there act together soon id be surprised to see them come out of the west. But- I still see them getting to conference finals playing the Suns.

I have Suns over the Magic to win the NBA finals right now. What are you guys seeing?

Old 04-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #49
SlamJam

SlamJam is on a distinguished road
Thought Id come check out my predictions. Jazz as my sleeper team is doing work on all of you Nugget fans. Great1-I saw you say they have the most talent in the league...you cant honestly think that- if they did they could easily overcome coach Karl being gone. Which, to me, is an excuse this team is loving and willing to accept and take the series loss. Jazz are playing great ball--I wont be shocked when they beat the Suns and give Lakers all they can handle. (Its a shame Okur is done for season..hopefully AK will be back for suns series-he is very underrated)

Two feet behind the line...nothin' but twine.
SlamJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:13 AM   #50
SlamJam

SlamJam is on a distinguished road
oops. I meant to say Jazz could give lakers all they can handle next round (which, after tonight Im not so sure about).

Two feet behind the line...nothin' but twine.
SlamJam is offline   Reply With Quote