Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2010, 12:13 PM   #21
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Colorado and BC are looking good so far. Look for Pitt and WV to be in the mix as well.

UC...not so much at this point.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:23 AM   #22
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Louisville, Pittsburgh, Boston College and Colorado are leading.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #23
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
Colorado and BC are looking good so far. Look for Pitt and WV to be in the mix as well.

UC...not so much at this point.
Sounds to me like UC has never truly recruited him much... so why should he take a long look at the 'Cats?... I'm always going to back my fellow Colerain guys though and always want to see more Cardinals become Bearcats... but it doesn't look like it on this one... my hope in this class lies with Smith, Williams and Durham now...
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #24
CDS86

CDS86 will become famous soon enough
Heading to Louisville per ESPN.
CDS86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:25 PM   #25
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
I always knew Dukes was headed elsewhere, but is there anyone right now with any interest in UC whatsoever or remotely close to signing with UC. Seems to me we haven't had a new recruit in over a month and before that we might have had one in the month before that. It's not like we have a full class either; last I heard we were standing at 11. I realize it is now during the thick of the season and the recruiting thing slows a bit but it seem seems to me we still have a long way to go before we are done with this class.

I just don't understand.....
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:05 AM   #26
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Danny View Post
I always knew Dukes was headed elsewhere, but is there anyone right now with any interest in UC whatsoever or remotely close to signing with UC. Seems to me we haven't had a new recruit in over a month and before that we might have had one in the month before that. It's not like we have a full class either; last I heard we were standing at 11. I realize it is now during the thick of the season and the recruiting thing slows a bit but it seem seems to me we still have a long way to go before we are done with this class.

I just don't understand.....
Part of the reason for the slow down before the season is that there is a recruiting dead period (I believe in August) which I am sure corresponds with training camp, etc. I don't think it is uncommon as all the recruiting sites I look at seem to be experiencing the same thing. I think we may have some recruits on the sidelines for the Oklahoma game so I will try to find out who is coming as long as I have the time and I will let you know.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:11 PM   #27
swg
Epic Member

Louisville pulled his offer after he verballed.

Committed to Toledo. Dukes' HS coach gave 'Da Ville' a piece of his mind.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:59 PM   #28
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
Louisville pulled his offer after he verballed.

Committed to Toledo. Dukes' HS coach gave 'Da Ville' a piece of his mind.
Yeah this is great for UC... Colerain produces loads of D1 talent... Some prospects in the 2012 class I'd like to see in UC uniforms when the time comes.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #29
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Stong doesn't care about burning local bridges. He also dumped a kid from Warren Central (Indy). He will be coaching in the SEC in 2012.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #30
swg
Epic Member

I wouldn't doubt that at all. He's a comer.