Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles

Old 02-02-2012, 04:04 PM   #71
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Its not about the name of the high school.

The coaching staff, the team, and his ability got him where he is today. Show some maturity. A simple text "Hey coach, this is the biggest decision of my life I need to make sure I get it right". Bam problem solved.

But nope, after several attempts he refused. Pathetic. Immature.

Go ahead and use the ridiculous excuse. Hes a kid, hes 18 blah blah blah.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #72
thebeast

thebeast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Its not about the name of the high school.

The coaching staff, the team, and his ability got him where he is today. Show some maturity. A simple text "Hey coach, this is the biggest decision of my life I need to make sure I get it right". Bam problem solved.

But nope, after several attempts he refused. Pathetic. Immature.

Go ahead and use the ridiculous excuse. Hes a kid, hes 18 blah blah blah.
That statement should be assumed. Madaris never once made a statement how is that wanting attention? Rodenburg is a grade A d*ckhead. He should have kept his mouth shut. He made it seem like he had something in it for him.
And I am not mad that he choose MSU better program and everything I can't blame him on that.
thebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #73
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Its very funny how I can get bashed for making and assumption and thats all that you all have done. Made assumptions.

O well, I really could care less about this whole situation. Im willing to bet it wouldnt even be a topic if he chose UC.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #74
BearcatAlum1
Elite Member

BearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura aboutBearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura about
I haven't followed this saga, but the Moeller coach is a huge tool. Plain and simple.

An individual that is trying to turn boys into men, set an example, be a leader, etc., doesn't need to throw an 18 year old kid under the bus. What a complete tool.

FWIW, I'd tell the guy what a tool he was straight to his face too. No internet strength here. Uncalled for...
BearcatAlum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #75
Eternal E
Banned

Eternal E is on a distinguished road
I feel like he is more concerned with his reputation with the Big 10 than his own players.
Eternal E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:41 PM   #76
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Ever think of this...

Coach puts himself out there for his player. Player in return makes him look like an ass. Interviewer presses the same question over and over. Coach gets frustrated.

but no no, your right the coach is a tool... yawn. yall are amazing. judge on.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #77
ready2go
Elite Member

ready2go is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Ever think of this...

Coach puts himself out there for his player. Player in return makes him look like an ass. Interviewer presses the same question over and over. Coach gets frustrated.

Well said,

John R used poor choice of words, but I'm telling you, he did everything in his power to get that kid where he needed him to be.
ready2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #78
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Ever think of this...

Are you this guys father/son/life partner?

I haven't seen some try to defend an ******* this much since Howard Sterns VMA appearance as Fart Man.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote