Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 10-02-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
'13 OH QB Jalin Marshall (Offer)

Quarterback
Middletown, OH (Middletown HS)

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 189 lbs
40: 4.5

Offers: Cincinnati,, Pittsburgh, Illinois, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Tennessee, UCLA
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Listed on Scout as a 5 star RB recruit. I don't know if UC is recruiting him as a QB or RB but it appears the kid would like an opportunity to play QB.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
JasonS
Football Moderator

From Mike Dyer on Cincinnati.com:

The junior quarterback (6-1, 190) has offers that include UC, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Tennessee and Illinois. ScoutingOhio.com reports UCLA and Pittsburgh have offered too. He rushed for 1,441 yards on 183 carries (7.9 ypc.) during the regular season. He also threw for 640 yards during the regular season. He was the Greater Miami Conference co-offensive player of the year.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
ralph1950
Epic Member

ralph1950 will become famous soon enough
Middletown's QB Jalin Marshall, Ohio's only 2013 5 star, is going to announce his college choice January 31. His final 5 are UC, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Tennessee, and Alabama. With Gunner Kiel going to ND that will probably take them out of the picture. However, as he is announcing over a year in advance he will have plenty of time to change his mind.
ralph1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
JasonS
Football Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph1950 View Post
Middletown's QB Jalin Marshall, Ohio's only 2013 5 star, is going to announce his college choice January 31. His final 5 are UC, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Tennessee, and Alabama. With Gunner Kiel going to ND that will probably take them out of the picture. However, as he is announcing over a year in advance he will have plenty of time to change his mind.
Good news for UC is that Troy Everhart, the Middletown coach used to coach at UC and has a good relationship with the coaching staff. Also a plus is several Middletown players have committed to UC this year and will no doubt be putting UC in his ear on a regular basis.

I do not know if he is an OSU fan or not. Braxton Miller being there might sway his decision away from OSU. I agree that Gunner Kiel at ND probably takes them out of the picture.

I would worry about Alabama and OSU the most. My gut tells me he is going to one of these two.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #6
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
I dont think we will see him at QB
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
JasonS
Football Moderator

Committed to Ohio State.