Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles

Old 05-01-2010, 09:54 AM   #11
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Offered by Colorado.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #12
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Supposedly is visiting UC this weekend. Working to confirm.

Edit: I don't know if he made it on campus this weekend or not but he is the LB that is supposed to be visiting this weekend.

Last edited by JasonS; 05-01-2010 at 06:58 PM.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #13
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Love to have him here, and he has obvious interest.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:16 AM   #14
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Speaking of linebackers, here's a new name to add to the list. Temple plays for Warren Central, in Indiana, and was recently named to the Army All American roster. Warren Central has quite a few D1 recruits, including Kris Harley, and Kiaro Holts. Nick is really hoping for a Michigan offer, and said that Michigan is definitely high on his list. He's been in contact with Coach Tall, and said the coaches are currently reviewing his film. It's his opinion that the Michigan coaches will extend an offer soon.

http://mgoblog.com/diaries/tomvh-weekly-notes-67
Old 06-08-2010, 08:18 AM   #15
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Dissappointing to read that. I really hope we can get this one. We need 2 out of 3 with Poole, Stevens and Temple.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #16
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Dissappointing to read that. I really hope we can get this one. We need 2 out of 3 with Poole, Stevens and Temple.
Agreed. I think Temple could wind up being a SS with his frame at the next level, too. We definitely need linebackers in the worst way.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #17
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
I understand it's Michigan and they have a storied program, a beautiful campus, lots of resournces, etc; but I just don't understand why all these kids are leaning there. Consider the following about UM:

a) They face potential santions/penalties from the NCAA.
b) They have been terrible the past few years and the coach is on the hot-seat. If he does not win this year there is a good chance he will be gone.
c) Even if RichRod survives it will take him a while to the talent where they can beat OSU and win the B10.
d) If he is gone it will take them a couple years to recover. B10 traditionalist don't like the spread offense and the next coach will likely run a pro formation.
e) There's a chance a 2011 recruit may only get to one or two bowl games at the most in their four years.

Now compare this with some other programs that are in much better situations. I'm not saying UC > Michigan as a whole, but right now I just don't understand why all of these kids are going crazy over them.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:31 PM   #18
CDS86

CDS86 will become famous soon enough
Just committed to UC according to BCL!
CDS86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #19
Daniel Drake

Daniel Drake is on a distinguished road
http://www.bearcatlair.com/home-news/temple-commits
Daniel Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #20
JasonS
Football Moderator

Thanks guys!