Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles

Old 08-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
ralph1950
Epic Member

ralph1950 will become famous soon enough
Dez Wells?

Should Mick recruit Dez Wells?

Dez is a good player and is being recruited by Louisville and Memphis, both Big East opponents.

It seems to me it would be better to have Dez at UC than have to guard him as a Cardinal or Tiger.
ralph1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
adrock
Elite Member

adrock has a spectacular aura aboutadrock has a spectacular aura about
Safer for the women of Cincinnati if we get him out of the city though.
adrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
C I N C Y

C I N C Y is on a distinguished road
LMAO. Give me a break Ralph. Dez basically throw the first blow in the brawl when he shoved Ge Lawn to the ground. No way no how Mick reaches out to him. I mean come on man.
C I N C Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #4
ralph1950
Epic Member

ralph1950 will become famous soon enough
Wells will be at UL vs UK football game this weekend per Twitter. Looks like Slick Rick is going to get him.
ralph1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph1950 View Post
Wells will be at UL vs UK football game this weekend per Twitter. Looks like Slick Rick is going to get him.
He is still planning on visiting Maryland and Memphis. I don't really care where he goes. He is a nice player. He is not a superstar.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
This is a ridiculous thread. Mick has worked hard at restoring UC's image and no way, no how this would ever happen. he fact Wells wasn't indicted doesn't mean he didn't do it, and the perception of such a move would be a blow to UC. I'll give this thread a moment of life but it will close in due course.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #7
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
This is a ridiculous thread. Mick has worked hard at restoring UC's image and no way, no how this would ever happen. he fact Wells wasn't indicted doesn't mean he didn't do it, and the perception of such a move would be a blow to UC. I'll give this thread a moment of life but it will close in due course.
I was listening to 700 WLW at lunch today and heard the "facts" of the case. Basically, it was consensual sex but she wanted him to use a condom, he didn't. She told him to stop. He did. He finished on her. Not rape but not exactly a "wonderful kid wronged by XU." Underage drinking was involved (I could care less about that honestly) and they were playing sex games at a party.

No way in hell he ends up here. Period.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote