Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 01-24-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Things we don't do here at BCT

-Make fun of Ralph...who as a diehard UC fan, takes it pretty darn good. I give him credit for that.

What we don't do: is put OT in front of threads. We'll assume that the thread title gives enough info so that people can click on it or not.

It's my personal opinion that it looks lame..to be frank.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:09 PM   #2
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Another useless thread...who cares if he is a diehard fan that doesn't give him the right to act like an idiot and constantly post useless garbage. You should just dedicate this entire forum to this troll.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
I don't care to see OT on this site. Useless? I don't think so. If you want a UC site where you can't post TOPICS other than what is deemed 'acceptable'...feel free to visit there.
That's why I'm here in the first place.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:44 PM   #4
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
I was talking about the parr where you said not to make fun of the troll, I could care less about the other part.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #5
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
I was talking about the parr where you said not to make fun of the troll, I could care less about the other part.
...I think he knows that.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
babcat

babcat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to babcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post

What we don't do: is put OT in front of threads. We'll assume that the thread title gives enough info so that people can click on it or not.
WTF is this "OT" you speak of? Thanking you to excuse my ignorance in advance........
Old 01-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #7
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Another useless thread...who cares if he is a diehard fan that doesn't give him the right to act like an idiot and constantly post useless garbage. You should just dedicate this entire forum to this troll.
You have been banned here more than the ralph. You are more likely to be considered a troll.

You two do the same thing but Ralph does it in the positive instead of the negative.

Ralph never ever insults other members of the board something some of you guys should learn from. Good ribbing is cool, if everyone knows that is what it is but you and LL are pushing it with the ralph stuff.

Ralph is more than welcome here and can provide good insight at times. Sure sometimes he says things to get under some peoples skin but it amazes me who continually falls into the ralphs game.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Ralphy is a clown. there is a reason he has been banned from every other UC website. Take note and follow the lead. Dude brings nothing.

Ive already been warned not to call ralphy an idiot or tell him to eat dirt anymore.

Ban me.. dont care. Ralphy gets a free pass for whatever reason. He sits there and insults former players and coaches with no limits. So ill in return insult him with no limits. Ill drop the idiot because its not very classy. But ralphy is a clown who can in return go eat dirt.

Last edited by TheLivingLegend; 01-25-2011 at 11:59 AM.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
The last thing we want is to be like the other bearcat sites. What has this man done to deserve to be banned? Never insults anyone, never bashes the program, wants UC to win as much as anyone.

I can't help that you don't get Ralphs humor.

If you don't get Ralphs humor than you are apart of the joke. The joke is watching the same 3 or 4 people get upset and scream and yell at the Ralph because they don't realize they are feeding into him.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #10
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Ralphy is a clown. He insults former players an coaches that he has never had one conversation with...

Even though I have never had one conversation with him, ill play by his rules. Ralphy your a clown, go eat dirt. Ban me, dont care.