Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Blogs, News, and More > Bearcat News and Headlines > Bearcats Basketball Blog

Old 06-06-2010, 02:37 AM   #1
Bearcat
Epic Member

Bearcat is on a distinguished road
Spam – Not good in any form

I just noticed that the comments section of this blog has been flooded with span. Nothing worse than poking around a blog, only to see it filled with spam.

I have now enabled comment moderation, which means I’ll have to moderate any comment before it appears on the site. This is not a big deal, as this blog has received a total of about five comments. Please, my fellow humans – no spam-bots allowed! – I encourage you to comment on any posts, whenever you have something to add. I have not been posting much recently, as you have probably noticed, but hopefully that will change.

Thanks,
Bearcat Blogger

More...
Bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
This is from a separate site we link to...FYI.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #3
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
I thought this was going to be about SPAM in a can. Also not good in any form.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Sir Spamalot? Who has time or inclination to spam a UC site? WTF?
swg is offline   Reply With Quote