Old 07-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #21
Jinxy

Jinxy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
He never dunked on anybody. .
http://www.enquirer.com/bearcats/img...nk_400x484.jpg
http://www.enquirer.com/bearcats/img...on_300x457.jpg

Bet you can slide a pretty good sized piece of paper under either of those, but wtf ever lol
And good day, no further comment needed, thanks in advance for your apology.

Apparently this is fantasy land where mid 90s Conference USA is an equal conference to todays Big East smh... I bet you think a lot of the Midwest Valley Conference as well don't you? Sorry, I can't be that much of a homer.

edit from the same season

http://www.enquirer.com/bearcats/img...nk_350x497.jpg

Last edited by Jinxy; 07-22-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Jinxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #22
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Wow, so you found pictures of him dunking? You decided to take me literal when I said you couldn't slide a piece of paper under his vert? Brilliant!!!

And no, you don't have to be athletic to rebound. He had great hands, probably the best of any big man to come through UC's program. He had very broad shoulders, had a wide body, great core strength, and he worked his ass off. That's why he rebounded so well. He had a finesse game. Dunking was not his game.

Not one single person agrees with you. Not one. You are clueless.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #23
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxy View Post
http://www.enquirer.com/bearcats/img...nk_400x484.jpg
http://www.enquirer.com/bearcats/img...on_300x457.jpg

Bet you can slide a pretty good sized piece of paper under either of those, but wtf ever lol
And good day, no further comment needed, thanks in advance for your apology.

Apparently this is fantasy land where mid 90s Conference USA is an equal conference to todays Big East smh... I bet you think a lot of the Midwest Valley Conference as well don't you? Sorry, I can't be that much of a homer.

edit from the same season

http://www.enquirer.com/bearcats/img...nk_350x497.jpg
Lol it is way too hard to argue with someone who as no clue what they are saying. Congratulations you win this one, it was a interesting strategy.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #24
Jinxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
Wow, so you found pictures of him dunking?

... 3 from the same season 12 years ago, as though I'm going to find archival footage of every dunk from that season, are you retarded?
Look, whether you like it or not he did dunk, he could dunk and when he didn't shoot bunnies and tip ins(which was what he did mostly) that's all he could do.

Here, I'll give you a challenge, find me a photo of him shooting a 15 foot jump shot and until you do shut up. You have to eat crow on this, not me.

Jesus christ....
Yes, you do have to be athletic to lead the nba in rebounding, ask a basketball fan of any sort "Do you have to be athletic to lead the NBA in rebounding?" in that exact context and let me know how many say no.

lol

You're just diggin a hole son, I say diggin a hole.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #25
Jinxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Lol it is way too hard to argue with someone who as no clue what they are saying.
Congratulations you win this one, it was a interesting strategy.
Your post is self contradicting but if you can't tell why victory by stratagem means you can't be clueless, you're probably not going to get anything I say.
Yes, I have no clue, Danny fortson couldn't dunk(even if I show photographic evidence to the contrary) and had no limit to his offensive game(even though Seattle pretty much acknowledges trading him for a big who had a jumpshot and there's nothing anywhere supporting him having a range of any sort). Conference USA was on par with the Big East, just don't look at their records in March up to that point or you might start to cry.

Makes sense!
... Jackass.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #26
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Getting back to the original topic, has anyone heard anything yet on how things have gone?
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:40 PM   #27
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxy View Post
... 3 from the same season 12 years ago, as though I'm going to find archival footage of every dunk from that season, are you retarded?
Look, whether you like it or not he did dunk, he could dunk and when he didn't shoot bunnies and tip ins(which was what he did mostly) that's all he could do.

Here, I'll give you a challenge, find me a photo of him shooting a 15 foot jump shot and until you do shut up. You have to eat crow on this, not me.

Jesus christ....
Yes, you do have to be athletic to lead the nba in rebounding, ask a basketball fan of any sort "Do you have to be athletic to lead the NBA in rebounding?" in that exact context and let me know how many say no.

lol

You're just diggin a hole son, I say diggin a hole.
are you 12? seriously, google hyperbole then come back here. you find it odd that no one agrees with you? you find it odd that Koch and other sportswriters listed him as the #5 greatest player in UC history, with the only player of the modern era ahead of him being KMart at #4?

here is a link:
check out at about the 33 second mark. Pretty nice turnaround jumper, wouldn't you say? Gates still hasn't been able to do that.

Here is a video of him laying the ball up. Notice his hand barely even gets to the backboard:
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote