Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 05-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #11
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Spurs vs OKC will be really fun. Who do you guys got? I have Spurs in 6. Tony Parker abused Westbrook their last game at the Spurs.

Last edited by Thegreatone; 05-22-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #12
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
It will be interesting to see what the spurs actually do in the playoffs against an actual NBA caliber team.

OKC Heat.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
It will be interesting to see what the spurs actually do in the playoffs against an actual NBA caliber team.

OKC Heat.
Why would it matter if it was the playoffs or not? Spurs ran through everyone after mid Jan?

You think the pressure is going to change? ITS THE SPURS!!! They dont feel pressure.

This is going to be a spanking. Spurs in 6 if OKC pushes all the right buttons.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #14
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
I think it'll be a great series. At least 6 if not 7 games.

I think OKC wins if Durant dominates. If not, Spurs.

I'm betting on Durant, even though the Spurs are the better team.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #15
Eternal E
Banned

Eternal E is on a distinguished road
Spurs in 5 or 7.
Eternal E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:37 AM   #16
Thegreatone
Epic Member

I didnt realize that Manu didnt play in any of the 3 games verse OKC....
Old 06-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #17
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
As the Legend boldly predicted before the start of the season, it will be OKC and the Heat.....

First ill say this.. I cant stand dwade, what a freaking bitching clown. Unlike most people I really dont mind LBJ, but I will say I am having fun watching him lose big time games. The dude needs to develop a shot. Forget the post game. Learn to shoot.

I enjoy watching OKC play. Durant is awesome, and westbrook has grown on me. Despite some stupid stupid shots, dude can bring alot to a team.

The NBA playoffs BLOWS AWAY the NCAA tournament and its not even close. Its the best sporting event there is.

Awesome basketball. Great games to watch. This should be a fun series.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #18
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
As the Legend boldly predicted before the start of the season, it will be OKC and the Heat.....

First ill say this.. I cant stand dwade, what a freaking bitching clown. Unlike most people I really dont mind LBJ, but I will say I am having fun watching him lose big time games. The dude needs to develop a shot. Forget the post game. Learn to shoot.

I enjoy watching OKC play. Durant is awesome, and westbrook has grown on me. Despite some stupid stupid shots, dude can bring alot to a team.

The NBA playoffs BLOWS AWAY the NCAA tournament and its not even close. Its the best sporting event there is.

Awesome basketball. Great games to watch. This should be a fun series.
Don't agree with the NCAA/Playoff statement but I will say that watching the athleticism and skill of the two teams last night was as enjoyable a game as I've ever seen. Westbrook is a freak athlete and Durant is scary good for a 6'9" guy. His touch is unreal and he shoots bulls eyes. I'm am an OKC fan.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #19
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
Don't agree with the NCAA/Playoff statement but I will say that watching the athleticism and skill of the two teams last night was as enjoyable a game as I've ever seen. Westbrook is a freak athlete and Durant is scary good for a 6'9" guy. His touch is unreal and he shoots bulls eyes. I'm am an OKC fan.
If UC is still playing ill give you that.

Outside of UC basketball, id much prefer the NBA.

OKC has to come out tonight and win this one. This is a huge game for them.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #20
Eternal E
Banned

Eternal E is on a distinguished road
2 in OKC, 1 of 3 in Miami, then it ends in 6 with Oklahoma City claiming the NBA Championship. Official Eternal E Prediction.
Eternal E is offline   Reply With Quote