Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles

Old 07-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
Nomadic1

Nomadic1 is on a distinguished road
Davin Pierce WR/DB 2014 Commit

Just opened our commit page on 247 and got a pleasant surprise.
http://247sports.com/Player/Davin-Pierce-29943
6'2 170

Apparently he's been offered by Louisville, West Virginia, Kentucky and a bunch of small schools. I guess it's possible Louisville and Kentucky were both full but he was expected a couple days ago to commit to WVU. Guess Tubs and co. pulled an upset.
The Orlando Sentinel seems to refer to him as a safety. I'm not sure which side of the ball he's been recruited to play. As I understand it, we have a Friday Night Lights camp today. May have come with those kids.
Solid looking prospect.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/885906/highlights/27468376

I'm going to take a break from the recruit watch, I imagine the football mod of the forum probably doesn't care for me doing these and I don't want to step on any toes...
Nomadic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #2
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Post away. I have my hands full with a new born right now. Not much time for recruiting info from me right now.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote