Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #181
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
Is this how all UC fans think? Holy Shit! You have absolutely no idea what went on, yet you are going to say that it CAN'T be the UC players fault, has to be someone else. It had to be the bouncer that instigated a fight, right? Maybe he was just doing his job?

Looks like you were wrong though, it didn't just die, and a UC player was kicked off the team. But, of course it couldn't have been his fault, had to be the bouncers, right?

The majority on this board quickly blamed the bouncer and said he was just looking for attention, and said it will all die soon. I believe there were only maybe 2 or three that disagreed with Ralph, and the whole board went into a flame war, only to be proven that the whole board besides those few were wrong.
Huh?

Last time I checked, universities aren't responsible for punishing civilians for their actions.

The bouncer may or MAY NOT have been innocent.

2+2=4, unless you went to Xavier, then it = 3, but I digress. Bouncer was a cage fighter or something. Bouncer clearly is not a UC fan. Bouncer no longer works at the bar. The bar did not have his back in this incident, something conveniently dismissed by those wanting to criticize UC.

But as usual, UC took care of business and punished those involved from their side of the fight. The bouncer had already quit, so there is no way for the bar to punish him or fire him. But PLAY clearly did not back him up.

Just like the Shootout brawl. UC dealt with it properly. XU embarrassed their university to the max letting Tu and Lyons go national talking about being "gangstas". And just like you coming over here and continually making an ass out of yourself defending an undefendable school. It just makes you the piece of shit that your really are. But you already know that. That's why you continue to embarrass yourself thoroughly, just like a good Xavier student or alum would.
mplebanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #182
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Really? The first thing that comes to you head is "it's all someone elses fault, no way this is a UC players fault" and you were wrong. He was kicked off the team, and there really isn't anything else that Mick could have done. He was forced into an easy decision. Simple as that.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #183
ralph1950
Epic Member

ralph1950 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
Really? The first thing that comes to you head is "it's all someone elses fault, no way this is a UC players fault" and you were wrong. He was kicked off the team, and there really isn't anything else that Mick could have done. He was forced into an easy decision. Simple as that.
Mick could have done exactly what Chris Mack would have done, which is absolutely nothing. XU is a locker room full of gangstas.
ralph1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #184
mplebanon
Elite Member

I'm having some T-Shirts printed that say

Norwood University Gangstateers

I'm taking orders. Let me know.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #185
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplebanon View Post

Nice!
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #186
cincy

cincy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplebanon View Post

How about

University of Norwood Gangstateers
cincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #187
Ran513

Ran513 is on a distinguished road
I would like two
Ran513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:34 AM   #188
Bearcat91

Bearcat91 is on a distinguished road
If someone were to actually do it I would definately get one
Bearcat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:12 AM   #189
mplebanon
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat91 View Post
If someone were to actually do it I would definately get one
I talked to my attorney and he said there is no mention of Xavier so there are no legal ramifications if I did it.

I'll keep you posted.