Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 03-16-2014, 04:38 PM   #21
cincinnati?? really???
Banned

cincinnati?? really??? is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealUC View Post
This nut sac. Apparently we're relevant for you to take the time to create an account and post. Nice job pretending you don't know our conference, you almost sold it. B-low me then head back to the basement with your pitiful team.
I love it when irrelevamt programs think people actually care outside whatever small fanbase you have lol
cincinnati?? really??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:41 PM   #22
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincinnati?? really??? View Post
Have fun never beimg relevant in your crap conference, loser.
I don't know if you can count this high, but the AAC is going to have 5 bids to the NCAA tourney. Providence won your conference, enough said. Why don't you grow a pair and tell us who you root for?
Old 03-16-2014, 04:46 PM   #23
TheSlenderWhale

TheSlenderWhale is on a distinguished road
He mentioned something about us having "their leftovers". He's definitely a B1G fan, probably a Purdue fan.

If he's a Purdue fan, I'm not sure where he gets off talking about irrelevant sports programs..
TheSlenderWhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:49 PM   #24
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Don't even respond to this ignorant bum, it's a compliment that our good season has pissed him off so much he had to come on here to try to rip it. Jeff will ban this idiot when he sees this
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:51 PM   #25
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Who the hellis cincinnatis coach even??? IDK and im guessing majority of people have no clue either. You're an irrelevant program in an irrelevant conference. Just be thankful you even have a shot at our leftovers. Have fun in the aac or whatever crap conference you guys are in. Your fanbase is so pathetically small no power conference would ever touch you. lol
Why are you so angry? Lol geez.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:58 PM   #26
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Who the hellis cincinnatis coach even??? IDK and im guessing majority of people have no clue either. You're an irrelevant program in an irrelevant conference. Just be thankful you even have a shot at our leftovers. Have fun in the aac or whatever crap conference you guys are in. Your fanbase is so pathetically small no power conference would ever touch you. lol
Really pathetic to come on here and talk crap about our school, but I'll bite. So Purdue? Really? We handed you your ass 42-7 in football this past year and our team was having a down year. Your team finished last in the Big Ten in football and basketball. Our team finished tied for first with the defending national champion (for Bearcat fans sorry I had to hold up Louisville in a positive light) in basketball. While you await your CBI bid, we'll await our fate in the only tournament that matters.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:39 PM   #27
cincinnati?? really???
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
Really pathetic to come on here and talk crap about our school, but I'll bite. So Purdue? Really? We handed you your ass 42-7 in football this past year and our team was having a down year. Your team finished last in the Big Ten in football and basketball. Our team finished tied for first with the defending national champion (for Bearcat fans sorry I had to hold up Louisville in a positive light) in basketball. While you await your CBI bid, we'll await our fate in the only tournament that matters.
You beat us in football this year but we still have a winning record8rd against you. We have alums like drew brees and many others. You have nothing. Congratulations you're tied with a highly overrated UL in a crap conference. Must be pretty special for a program like cincinnati. You would be a bottom tier Big Ten team and you'll flame out in the f7rst or 2nd round 8f the tourney anyway.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:40 PM   #28
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You beat us in football this year but we still have a winning record8rd against you. We have alums like drew brees and many others. You have nothing. Congratulations you're tied with a highly overrated UL in a crap conference. Must be pretty special for a program like cincinnati. You would be a bottom tier Big Ten team and you'll flame out in the f7rst or 2nd round 8f the tourney anyway.
We'll be enjoying the NCAA tournament. You can enjoy whatever the hell Purdue fans do this time of year. Nice decision to give an extension to Painter. Seems like it will pay off.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:42 PM   #29
cincinnati?? really???
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
We'll be enjoying the NCAA tournament. You can enjoy whatever the hell Purdue fans do this time of year. Nice decision to give an extension to Painter. Seems like it will pay off.
Why will you be enjoying it? You wont make a run and will get bounced early.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:44 PM   #30
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Why will you be enjoying it? You wont make a run and will get bounced early.
Only 16 schools have made 4 straight NCAA tournaments. I am quite certain Purdue isn't one of them. I can't remember the last time the Boilers were even in the field.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote