Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 07-04-2014, 01:42 PM   #351
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
He reminds me of what we though Chadd Moore was going to be. Hopefully he winds up much better though, haha.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:56 PM   #352
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
He reminds me of what we though Chadd Moore was going to be. Hopefully he winds up much better though, haha.
Chadd was a good point guard that was hindered by injuries.

He was point guard of Oak Hills before he came here. Chadd ended up taking Taron Barker's starting spot and did a good job.

He had severe back problems that forced him to quit basketball forever if I remember correctly.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:10 PM   #353
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Chadd was a good point guard that was hindered by injuries.

He was point guard of Oak Hills before he came here. Chadd ended up taking Taron Barker's starting spot and did a good job.

He had severe back problems that forced him to quit basketball forever if I remember correctly.
Yeah I think you're right. When I said "better" I also meant healthier. He had a lot of potential.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:06 PM   #354
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Chadd Moore is the player I look back on more than anyone in my tenure as a fan and wonder what if the most on.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #355
NatiBearcat513

NatiBearcat513 is on a distinguished road
Yes justin has superb vision, an passing skills . He is the type of player that will get all players involved. At first i didn't like the commitment because he look slow an unathletic, but im starting to feel he is what this team needs. He drops dimes like crazy. Mr floor general
NatiBearcat513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #356
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatiBearcat513 View Post
Yes justin has superb vision, an passing skills . He is the type of player that will get all players involved. At first i didn't like the commitment because he look slow an unathletic, but im starting to feel he is what this team needs. He drops dimes like crazy. Mr floor general
Players like Justin and Troy Caupain are exactly what this program needs -- high IQ guys who can create for others.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:56 PM   #357
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatiBearcat513 View Post
Yeah, he is a Bulldog type of player. Or, maybe, you are a Bulldog type of poster. Not sure which one is closer to the truth. Certainly, you have a Bulldog nature to your grammar.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:05 PM   #358
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Chris McManus @CerasolisGhost

Asante Gist and Justin Jenifer really starting to heat up against each other on court 2. #breakout14

My day 1 top performers from court 2: Tim Delaney ('15, VU), Dwayne Bacon ('15), Mike Watkins ('15, PSU), Asante Gist ('16) @BreakoutClassic

UC commit Justin Jenifer definitely in the mix too. Displayed all sorts of talent; tried to be a little bit too flashy at times. #breakout14
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #359
ccmbearcat

ccmbearcat is on a distinguished road
Corey Evans ‏@coreyevans_10 6h

CP3 Camp is loaded!! Big time group they put together this year http://pic.twitter.com/7aIJQIkvaS
ccmbearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:59 PM   #360
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
dropped to 95 on 247s updated list.
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote