Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2017 Recruiting Profiles

Old 01-03-2017, 05:04 PM   #11
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Couple videos

http://cincinnati.247sports.com/Arti...ckell-50260544
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:17 PM   #12
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Looks like a good pick up.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:36 PM   #13
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
In that video White said that he was surprised when Coach Fickell's staff told him he was a primary recruit for them. The old staff offered him but apparently didn't recruit him hard at all. Same story for a lot of local kids. Why you wouldn't strongly pursue high 3-star/low 4-star kids in your own backyard is beyond dumb and symbolizes the last era of ineptitude both on and off the field.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:55 PM   #14
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
Says he will play defensive back/safety. Kinda of hybrid guy hard hitting db.
Yeah I see him more in run support haven't seen him in coverage as much.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 08:41 AM   #15
BearcatDan

BearcatDan is on a distinguished road
Great pick up! not only is he a helluva player, he is apparently a recruiter too! I seen him on twitter trying to get his high school teammate and Louiseville commit TreSean Smith to flip and come to UC, and he is going after Fairfield DE Malik Vann!
BearcatDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:14 AM   #16
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Fickell has apparently made an impression on Colerain LB Dan Bolden as well. Talking to some guys I graduated with who are coaching there now, Dan is thinking harder about staying home. By the way, Dan is going to be the best of the Bolden linebackers. Better than Joe who started 4 years at Michigan.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:20 PM   #17
Bearcat2121

Bearcat2121 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
Fickell has apparently made an impression on Colerain LB Dan Bolden as well. Talking to some guys I graduated with who are coaching there now, Dan is thinking harder about staying home. By the way, Dan is going to be the best of the Bolden linebackers. Better than Joe who started 4 years at Michigan.
What are the chances of us getting Kyle Bolden? LB from Colerain
Bearcat2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 12:41 AM   #18
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat2121 View Post
What are the chances of us getting Kyle Bolden? LB from Colerain
Not quite sure on Kyle. He has some decent but not overwhelming offers. The Bolden family are definitely Michigan people but Dan, not Kyle, is likely to get that offer. I think if Fickell wants him, he'll get him.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:57 AM   #19
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
I am getting stoked! Keep the info coming.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:11 AM   #20
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCat View Post
I am getting stoked! Keep the info coming.
The kid to watch is soon to be junior Ivan Pace Jr. He plays DE for Colerain but will be an OLB in college. The kid was absolutely dominant all season in the pass rush and forced plenty of turnovers. Just to give you an idea, he had 7.5 sacks against St.X in the playoff game, forced fumble and a fumble recovery. Yeah that's not a typo, 7.5 sacks. Also most of that was when he went inside against 4 star OG and Clemson commit Matt Brockhorst.