Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 11-11-2018, 03:29 PM   #1
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Gameday

Gameday is doing our game next week in Orlando. We will be the prime time game on ABC next week.....unreal.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #2
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcginnjw View Post
Gameday is doing our game next week in Orlando. We will be the prime time game on ABC next week.....unreal.
WOW !!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 04:59 PM   #3
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
WOW !!
Are there any other top 25 matchups nect week?
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #4
ME80

ME80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
Are there any other top 25 matchups nect week?
ND Syracuse
Texas Iowa St
ME80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 09:25 PM   #5
Lawrugby

Lawrugby is on a distinguished road
I can’t believe all those suckers on the basketball blog kvetching over early season losses that won’t mean anything in March. Meanwhile the football team is ranked 19th, has a legit coach, a stadium with swagger that looks good on national TV. The football program has surpassed the basketball program. When are our fans gong to wake up?
Lawrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 08:40 AM   #6
beeman7467

beeman7467 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrugby View Post
I can’t believe all those suckers on the basketball blog kvetching over early season losses that won’t mean anything in March. Meanwhile the football team is ranked 19th, has a legit coach, a stadium with swagger that looks good on national TV. The football program has surpassed the basketball program. When are our fans gong to wake up?
What you said.
beeman7467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 08:50 AM   #7
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
God forbid bearcat fans care about their team.

You are anointing this a football school? Please. And we can and should be good at both. Why the hell don't you care about the basketball program is the right question to ask.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #8
tonka

tonka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I love UC football and basketball. The reality is though UC football has zero chance to win a national championship. Not because anything they do on the field but because of the structure of the NCAA and the greedy Power 5. I will be tuning in and supporting our Bearcats on Saturday and hoping that we can win out and get a New Years Day Bowl. I love what Fickell has done and 100% support the program. I just hate the way it is all set up. UCF still gets no respect.

At least with basketball we have a chance (some would argue we dont) to win a national championship, if we take care of the results on the court. Last year was probably our best hope with the way the bracket broke but at least we had a chance. We just didn't get it done. NCAA Football is still the only sport where the results on the field dont determine a champion.
tonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #9
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
God forbid bearcat fans care about their team.

You are anointing this a football school? Please. And we can and should be good at both. Why the hell don't you care about the basketball program is the right question to ask.
With 10 Natty's UC is a dance team school
Old 11-12-2018, 07:27 PM   #10
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
If UCF, UC and TEMPLE end up in a tie, anybody know who goes to the champion game ???
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote