Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles

Old 05-10-2014, 09:22 AM   #21
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
I've found literally nothing about him on Scout, Rivals, or 247. Generally not a good sign.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #22
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Finished the season with 24.9 ppg, 11 rpg, and 8 apg, according to the Fresno Bee: http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/04/03/...all-stars.html

Made All-State Division III: http://www.calhisports.com/2014/05/0...-by-divisions/
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:53 PM   #23
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
I love this guy. He's the junkyard dog. It isn't explosive and his form is a little funky, but he's got great touch and looks to be one of those guys with an inherent knack for getting just enough space to shoot. I bet Baylor looked at him bc they saw some Lacedarius Dunn. I think we're in on him early and he could really blow up with a year at a good prep program.
Was his move from TX to CA after his JR year part of the reason he's under the radar? Do you think Mick more or less sealed the deal when he was watching Stewart in Cali, but no one picked up on it bc they don't even have a page for him?

Last edited by jacobkdoyle; 05-10-2014 at 12:55 PM.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:48 PM   #24
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
If it is true that he will sign in the class of 2015 is he better of in Cinci getting to know the players,speed of game and city as a red shirt or playing at a prep school. If he lights it up next year (prep) and still in Cali we could lose him. Only thing that I can think is lawrence is to stay or someone will be here one year if he were to leave. I to would love for Lawrence to finish as a bearcat! wish the young man the best of luck!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #25
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
If it is true that he will sign in the class of 2015 is he better of in Cinci getting to know the players,speed of game and city as a red shirt or playing at a prep school. If he lights it up next year (prep) and still in Cali we could lose him. Only thing that I can think is lawrence is to stay or someone will be here one year if he were to leave. I to would love for Lawrence to finish as a bearcat! wish the young man the best of luck!
There was a post on a Fresno St board a couple months ago saying there were questions with his academic situation. Might need the prep school just to get eligible. If we didn't have the last scholarship taken and could get him in early, that'd be great though. Still kind of weird that there isn't anyone reporting on this.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:19 PM   #26
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
There was a post on a Fresno St board a couple months ago saying there were questions with his academic situation. Might need the prep school just to get eligible. If we didn't have the last scholarship taken and could get him in early, that'd be great though. Still kind of weird that there isn't anyone reporting on this.
did not think of academics,Mick has recruited so many kids doing well with grades. Thanks,good info!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #27
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
He has been playing catch up on his academics. I hope its true I really like him.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #28
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatNation54 View Post
Dowap ‏@DweeezyEdwards 4h
Committed to the University of Cincinnati

No news on this but he tweeted he's a 2015 commit. Im confused.
Where did you see he tweeted he's 2015 class? I can't find that one
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #29
TrillCosby

TrillCosby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
Where did you see he tweeted he's 2015 class? I can't find that one
It's in his bio.
TrillCosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:40 PM   #30
BearcatNation54

BearcatNation54 is on a distinguished road
This is a weird situation. Nobody has heard anything besides him tweeting he's a UC commit. I've never seen anything like this where literally nobody knows what is going on
BearcatNation54 is offline   Reply With Quote